Wednesday, March 16, 2011

'bout time

Ok, so it's been a while since my last blog. Truth be told, I had hoped to do a blog every few days on whatever was on my mind only to discover that what was usually on my mind was political and tended to piss me off too much to actually sit down and write. So now I've decided to try to write something every few days and to make sure it actually gets written, I'm going to try to stay away from too much in the political realm. There will probably be some that creeps in, but be prepared to also learn about cars I like driving, good beers, and the KC Royals. And occasionally a profound thought or two may creep in as discovered by my now 7 year old, who seems to have a unique grasp of the world. Amazing what a lack of prejudice and a lifetime of experience will do for you. Anyway, enjoy and if you could, leave a comment so I know at least someone is reading.

1 comment: